Something extra tasty for these chilly nights.........
1 Red Onion, Chopped
1 Chorizo Sausage
1 Cup Vegetable Bouillon
1 x 400g can of tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 large handful of chopped parsley
1 bay leaf
about 450g of flaky white fish, cut into chunks
1 handful of black olives
- In a medium sized pan, heat the oil and add the chopped red onion & garlic. Cook until soft.
- Add chorizo & vegetable bouillon and simmer for 10 mins
- Add tomatoes, parsley, bay leaf and simmer for a further 10 mins
- Gently mix in fish and mussels & cook for a further 10 mins
- Toss in the olives and enjoy!
Note: I didn't have a red onion or parsley when I took this photo, so this one is lacking some colour.