This Asian inspired dish is a favourite when it comes to eating Grain, dairy and sugar free. The 'cauliflower rice' is an easy alternative to rice and can be substituted in any other dishes where rice is normally used.
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Chicken thighs, chopped up
1 tsp green curry paste
1 tsp chicken stock
1 tsp ground coriander
1 400ml can of coconut cream
can of baby corn or bamboo shoots
1. Heat coconut oil in a pan and saute chicken until slightly browned
2. Add curry paste, cook for 1 minute, than add coriander and coconut cream
3. gently simmer for 30 mins
4. Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower and grate it up so that the texture resembles rice.
5. Add the beans and corn/bamboo and simmer for a further 5 mins
6. Serve over the 'cauliflower rice'