I must remember to cherish the funny little moments everyday because they are so precious and one day when she is all grown up - I will miss them.
Some cute and funny things Jacinda has done this week:
- Waking up with her fluffy hair sticking up all over the place
- Waving "bye-bye" to Daddy at the gate as he left for work
- Taking all the clothes out of her drawer with a completely expressionless face
- Being absolutely devastated when we had to put the toys back after Library Storytime
- Laughing while we laugh, even though she doesn't understand what is funny
- Being so exhausted after going swimming that she almost fell asleep while eating lunch