Health. Primal Nutrition. Exercise. Motherhood. Sustainability & Creating various things.




Welcome to my Felt Store

For awhile now, I have been busy improving my sewing skills, making things for both Jacinda and myself and finding out what works and what doesn't. I had the hope to one day sell my creations...and now it is here!


I am starting very small, there is only 3 items up to start with, but I am feeling lots of motivation to spend my evenings sewing, so that I can grow my collection - so watch this space.


My desire is to create Children's clothing, using simple designs to keep them affordable and preferably using quality Upcycled fabrics. I love cutting up Op-Shop clothing and turning it into something stylish! but it's not always possible to find what your looking for, so some items will be made from new fabrics.


Click Here to check out the Violets In May Felt Store!

No comments: