Health. Primal Nutrition. Exercise. Motherhood. Sustainability & Creating various things.




Paleo Heaven


In the past week two of my friends have recommended I check out the new Hobsonville Point Farmers Market. So, I set off this morning to see it for myself and what a treat it turned out to be! 

It was the farmers market that I see in my dreams, a bustling crowd in an old corrugated Iron Barn lined with stalls offering beautiful cuts of organic New Zealand meat, fresh fruit and vegetables, Frenz eggs (which, according to Paul Chek are the highest quality eggs on the planet), Chicken Liver Pate, Macadamia nuts, smoked garlic bulbs and my new discovery....Pork Scratchings!!  

Now that my pantry is chocka with delicious real food I have the feeling it's going to be a great week!

No comments: