Health. Primal Nutrition. Exercise. Motherhood. Sustainability & Creating various things.




A Different Kind of Baby Gift


As many of you already know, we are expecting a little bundle of joy in about 2 weeks time!

I have noticed that some other Blogging Mama's have made a call for Guest Posts when their baby arrives in order to have a bit of time-out from blogging to rest with their newborn.

So, if you are a Blogger, or just someone who has something to say or share with the world I would love to open up this space for you while I take a little break.

Some Ideas for Posts Could Be:
  • Recipes 
  • A Sewing/Knitting tutorial
  • Showcasing your creative talents!
  • Sharing something you do personally to lighten your impact on the environment
  • A beautiful photograph
  • Ideas for activities to do with children 
  • Gardening tips or ideas
  • Anything else that fits in with the general feel of Violets in May
In return, I will link back to your blog or website as well as be grateful for the help of keeping my Blog updated.

So, if you are interested in contributing a guest post, please email me at emmaATamme.co.nz

No comments: