This year I have decided to make my own Christmas Cards because I feel that the homemade touch always adds a little something special. Here's How.......
For 2 Cards you will need:
- 1x A4 sheet of cardboard
- 2x 30 cm lengths of ribbon
- 2x hand tied bows in a smaller ribbon
- Craft knife (optional)
- Double sided tape
- Using the Craft knife or scissors, cut the A4 sheet of cardboard in half to make the card.
- Zig-zag a 30 cm length of ribbon to form the Christmas tree design, while you are doing this use a pencil to mark a small cross at each turn of the ribbon.
- Cut and place a small piece of double sided tape on each cross you have marked
- Repeat the Zig-Zag design, this time pressing down at each turn to ensure the ribbon sticks to the cardboard.
- Secure the small bow at the top of the design with a small piece of double sided tape
If anyone else has any Christmas Card ideas, please feel free to share.